Children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket if sitting on an adult’s lap.
Click here for a list of participating schools.
Programme to be collected on entry to concert. DVDs will be posted within 8-10 weeks of concert
CBOI TICETING. Terms & Conditions
- Refunds will be made if a performance is cancelled but are not available under any other circumstances.
- Tickets may be exchanged but solely at the discretion of the Box Office Manager.
- The CBOI cannot accept liability for unused tickets in the event of circumstances beyond our control (eg extreme weather conditions).
- Due to copyright and safety issues the use of photographic, sound recording and mobile communications equipment is not permitted during performances.
- Every member of the audience, including children over 2 years , must be in possession of a valid ticket. Children under 2 years may be issued with a “Babes in Arms” ticket to sit on a parent/guardian’s knee, all children over 2 years must have a seat purchased for them. Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Regardless of any age, anybody deemed to be disruptive to the audience may be asked to leave the auditorium (without refund).
- We reserve the right to deem tickets not presented 15 minutes past the Concert start time as “no shows” and reserve the right to offer resell these seats.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed
- This Ticket is issued subject to these Terms and conditions of CBOI.
- By purchasing this ticket you agreed to the these terms of CBOI purchase policy
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tickets may not be resold for more than face value.
- You are responsible for the care of the ticket after purchase.
- CBOI reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of CBOI terms and conditions.
- CBOI reserve the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme, staging or seating of the event without prior notification and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets, unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.
- CBOI will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property however caused.
- Service Charges may apply