REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR PEACE PROMS 2019
We are delighted to announce that Peace Proms 2019 will take place in Liverpool, Dublin, Waterford, Belfast and Limerick.
PLEASE NOTE: ROUND 1offers will be made to successful schools on the 1stSeptember. All other schools will be placed on a reserve list and will be notified to that effect. In order to secure a place, ROUND 1 Schools must complete their application through the Peace Proms Database by 28thSeptember.ROUND 2 offers will be made by 12thOctober.
CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
NEW TO PEACE PROMS? SIGN UP HERE
If you cannot remember your password you can reset it by clicking HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Peace Proms is recommended for:
- Republic of Ireland Schools – 3rd Class & upwards
- Northern Ireland Schools – P4 & upwards
- UK Schools – Key Stage 2 choirs & upwards
MUSIC Workbooks and Tracks will be released digitally on the database to each school when they have completed their application in full.
COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION: Schools who do not fully complete the application may lose their place in Peace Proms to a school on the reserve list. A Complete application includes:
- Uploading or updating School Details:
- School crest where applicable
- Choir photograph
- School information panel.
If you have previously taken part in Peace Proms your crest and information panel will already be there. All you need to do is check it and add your photo.
- Adding Choir Members’ details to the Choir Members Page:
- Choir members’ Name & Age
- Parent/Guardian contact details
- Uploading an individual jpeg photograph of each parental consent form.
(Please note, photos batches of forms cannot be accepted this year)
- Special Requirements:
- Information about mobility/visual or any other needs that your students might have should be included, so that we can take them into consideration for workshops and concerts.
- Please note that we do not separate/segregate those with special needs from their school peers.