Dynamics – Violin Project. FREE VIOLIN LESSONS FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS.Register your school’s interest by Friday 27th August 2021 by emailing email@example.com
The Dynamics Violin Project was launched by the Cross Border Orchestra of Ireland 3 years ago and 80 children in Co. Louth currently receive tuition. In addition to free daily group lessons and a violin on loan, these children will form the new Dynamics String Orchestra, starting in September.
We are delighted to announce that our very successful Dynamics Violin project is being extended to ONE CLASS GROUP in ONE further school in Co. Louth. The ‘Dynamics’ programme is provided FREE of charge to participating schools.
- One full class group should be selected to take part
- Every child in the class is provided with a Violin on loan
- Commencement Date: Monday 6th September 2021
- Violin lessons will take place on four days per week (Monday to Thursday inclusive) during term time.
- The class lesson will be 1 hour long, from 11:30am – 12:30pm. (it will be shorter to begin with)
- The programme is ideally suited to children aged 6 – 7years., ideally 2nd class. The intention is to provide tuition for this group for several years.
- The programme will be taught by Marieclaire Brodie who is highly trained, and experienced and has been successfully teaching the programme for the past 3 years.
- The Class Teacher and SNAs should remain in the class during the violin lesson
- The violins remain in school at all times. Schools must have adequate storage space for the violins
- Schools must have a suitable space where tuition can take place e.g., the classroom
- Only one year group should be in the classroom. *The programme is not suitable for combined year groups taught in the one classroom. (e.g., a class with 2nd and 3rd class in the one room is not suitable).
- Schools registering their interest should ensure that they have the full support of the school Principal, Staff and Board of Management and parents.
For further information or to register your school’s interest in participating in dynamics please firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th August.