LIVERPOOL PEACE PROMS 2022
Full Applications Now Open
We have been working closely with all of our venues and Government Departments to ensure that Peace Proms can proceed safely and at full capacity. We have rescheduled our workshops and concert to ensure that schools have adequate time to learn all the materials. We apologise about the delay in opening full applications and thank you for your support, patience and understanding. You are now invited to complete your full application on the database. DEADLINE: 5pm Friday 22nd October 2021
|LIVERPOOL PEACE PROMS 2022 – NEW DATES|
|JAN||Tuesday 25th||WORKSHOP 1: 10am – 11:30amWORKSHOP 2: 12:30pm – 2pm||M&S Bank Arena|
|MAR||Saturday 12th||3pm||M&S Bank Arena|
|All schools must attend 1 workshop. Workshop times will be allocated by CBOI & Peace Proms. It is not possible to request specific times/workshops.|
MUSIC: Workbooks, Tracks and Choreography videos will be released to you digitally on the databasewhen you have completed your application in full. PLEASE NOTE: The Peace Proms Booklet is for Organising Teacher’s & Choir Teacher’s only. It must not be published on the internet.
- If you have previously taken part in Peace Proms your crest and information panel will already be there. All you need to do is check it, update it if necessary, and add your new choir photo.
- Only authorised School Staff may take choir seats at the Concert. All staff must be listed and authorised on the database at least one month before the Concert.
- Our student : chaperone ratio is 1 : 15.
- Peace Proms is suitable for Key Stage 2 choirs & upwards. There is no restriction on the number of children who can take part from each school.
PEACE PROMS 2022 POSTER – DOWNLOAD HERE
Please feel free to download the poster for display in your school, or use it on your website, social media etc.
Tues 25th January – M&S Bank Arena, LIVERPOOL – 10am – 11:30am & 12:30pm – 2pm
Pre-sale: 9am Wed 24th Nov. 2021. General release: Wed 1st Dec. 2021 from the M&S Bank Arena.
M&S Bank Arena: Box Office
Phone: 0344 8000 400
- Standard – £20.00 (£16.50 + £2 admin fee + £1.50 facility fee)
- Family of 4 – £70 (£58 + £6 admin fee + £6 facility fee)
- Group 20+ – £15 (£12 + £1.50 admin fee + £1.50 facility fee)
TICKET PRE-SALE: 9am Wed 24th November 2021. GENERAL RELEASE: 9am Wed 1st December 2021.