We are looking for ONE exceptional choir to host and feature in the live workshop. If you would like to have conductor Great Beardsell working with your choir in your school, and be the host choir for the live workshops, we’d love to hear from you. Here are some details:
INTERESTED SCHOOLS should submit a video recording of your choir singing any 2 of the following:
- Pop Medley (from bar 39)
- Think About Things
- Please record your videos and save them to Google Drive. Please ensure that I have access,
- Please forward a link to the Google Drive folder to us by email to: email@example.com
- Please include:
- Your name and mobile phone number
- Your school’s name, address and roll number
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 5PM MONDAY 31ST JANUARY
PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE: (Before Easter. Date to be confirmed)
- MORNING: Practice workshop with the choir and audio recording of the vocals.
- AFTERNOON: Live interactive broadcast to participating schools.
- MORNING: Live interactive broadcast to participating schools.
SCHOOLS SHOULD HAVE:
- A large open space e.g. a school hall or classroom
- Good WiFi
- Choir risers would be great but are not essential
SCHOOL CHOIRS SHOULD:
- Know the choir songs extremely well by heart
- Have practiced all the choreography and know it well